Declaration of protection of privacy
Privacy Statement of the company FILLES A PAPA headquartered First Avenue 22 4040 Herstal, and registered at the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under number 0887.479.328.
acting as the controller.
Article 1 – Declaration of protection of privacy
As a company, we strive to treat your personal data in a lawful, correct and transparent manner. By this document, we communicate to you the personal data that we process for you and what are the purposes of their processing.
Article 2 – Identification of the controller
Within our company, all personal data is only accessible to those persons who, in the context of their specific duties, are responsible for it and whose access to these data is expressly required for the performance of these tasks. For all your questions in terms of identification, you can always contact us via the following person: Mrs Dujardin Chloe
Article 3 – Identification of personal data
Several personal data are collected directly. These include traditional identification data such as last name, first name and last name.
function within a company, contact data such as phone number, fax number, e-mail address and data for billing purposes such as bank account number.
Where appropriate, this data will be transmitted directly by the establishment of documents, their communication by telephone or electronically or the transmission of business cards. Express consent will then be presumed for the registration of the personal data provided.
Several personal data are also collected indirectly. This may be public data that is subject to a publication requirement (see nominations) or data that has been made public by the data subject (see publication on a website). Such publicly available personal data may be recorded as appropriate. A presumption of consent applies because they have been made expressly public. No particular category of personal data is registered without additional consent.
Article 4 – Justification of the treatment
To be able to offer certain services and to guarantee their quality, the company needs various personal data, as defined in article 3 of this document. Depending on the specific situation, your data will be used for the following purposes:
• During a first contact with people at customers / suppliers or prospects, personal data will be collected for the following purposes:
• To correctly execute the contract to be concluded and to be able to guarantee the services described in the contract; the orders The invoice etc …
• To meet legal requirements; guarantees and taxation
• As part of risk management and quality control;
• In the context of relationship management and customer file management; Yes Packages
• In the context of direct marketing, to be able to send information for the following purposes: YES New products, sending information
Your personal data are / are not used as part of automated decision making without human intervention.
Article 5 – Transmission of personal data
The company undertakes not to transmit your personal data to third parties without explicit consent. In addition to the expressly competent internal staff, the following third parties may also be aware of the personal data required: c Social Secretariat; Acert c Accounting Office; Fabelcom Office c insurance; PV Insurance c Suppliers c Online store: shopify Other data transmissions may also occur in the following cases: ORGANIZATIONAL
Article 6 – Retention of personal data
Your personal data will be recorded for as long as necessary for the purposes as described in Article 4. Personal data are also kept for at least the mandatory legal deadlines.
Article 7 – Rights of the persons concerned
As a data subject, the following personal data rights are guaranteed to you by the company. Any request for the exercise of an individual right shall be granted free of charge and within a reasonable time.
• Right of access – by exercising this right you can obtain both access and a copy of the personal data we process about you.
• Right of correction – by exercising this right, you can always request corrections or additions to your personal data. Their adaptation will follow on request.
• Right to erasure – by exercising this right, you can request that your data be erased in case of irregularities in their processing.
• Entitlement to Limitation of Treatment – by exercising this right, you may request a treatment limitation when errors occur and a correction request is in progress or if you believe that an irregularity has occurred. This means that your personal data can only be processed with your consent. This does not affect the mere recording of personal data, or their possible processing in the context of legal proceedings, aimed at the protection of natural or legal persons or for important reasons of general interest.
• Right to portability – by exercising this right, you may request that the data you have provided be returned to you or transferred directly to a third party in an accessible format. This right may, however, possibly be limited by the exercise of a specific principle of proportionality.
• Right to refuse automated data processing – by exercising this right, you can declare that you do not want your personal data to be subject to fully automated data processes and processes without human intervention.
• Right to Withdraw Consent – By exercising this right, you may withdraw a previously given consent at any time. All treatment will be terminated. If you wish to exercise one or more of the aforementioned rights, you must contact the person whose contact details are mentioned in article 2. A claim may also be filed with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights are not respected.